Ramsyren replied

295 weeks ago

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Unlike Naruto, Boruto is about a son who's living his life along his friend, avoiding being in his father's shadow. He has adventures in younger version, in school, revealing new abilities.
Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage Monument. But this is not his story. A new generation of ninja are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto.
Sakura finally became an interesting character. Sasuke is way more interesting. More life's subjects are approached than in naruto and naruto shippuden. Not everything is centered to Boruto. The fights and animations looks better. Characters are more developed than previously. more interesting discussions, less Manichaean patterns etc and original adventures. I like it a lot.
The entire series feels like a OVA/filler formula that doesn&#39;t progress on the overarching story.<br/><br/>I saw this and thought it would be cool to revisit my childhood series. After seeing a few episodes I just felt too old as it&#39;s focusing on their academy life. The challenges that the characters face are just trivial AF and doesn&#39;t bring any sense of importance.<br/><br/>There is just a lack of a good story arch and development in characters. The characters feels very 2 dimensional(no pun intended) as they are basically copies of their parents and nothing more. There is no seriousness or emotional moments which is what made Naruto work. There is no forest of death where you feel that there is a real sense of danger and that the characters actually can get hurt or killed.<br/><br/>The animation is pretty good tho which is why I give it a 3/10.

a5c7b9f00b
AkaKILL! Theater: 24th Elimination - Party for Mission Accomplished in tamil pdf downloadThe Big Chance full movie in hindi free downloadThe Mask: The Origin full movie kickass torrentdownload full movie Overlord in hindiThe Subtle Caricature of the Would Be Assassin full movie kickass torrentThe Saint downloadThe A-Team movie download in hdA Five-Star Showdown torrenttamil movie Game Time free downloaddownload full movie Sick Day in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.